COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you visit our Website, we automatically collect certain Personal Information from the device you use to access our Website.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: the type and version of your web browser, device identifier, operating system and platform, your IP address, location and time zone setting, cookie information (including which types of cookies you allow us to place on your browser), what pages or products you view on our Website, the search terms you use on our Website or to locate our Website from external search engines, how you interact with the Website (including how long you visit certain pages, where you scroll on those pages, and where you click), and how the Website performs when you visit it.
- Purpose of collection: this Personal Information is collected in order to load the Website accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Website usage in order to optimize our Website.
- Source of collection: this Personal Information is collected automatically when you access our Website using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, pixels, and/or apps within the Shopify platform.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: this Personal Information is shared with our processor Shopify, and may be shared with other third-party vendors who provide payment processing, fraud prevention, marketing, purchase financing, and customer support services, including, but not limited to, Google, Facebook, Limespot, Klaviyo, and Hotjar.
Order and account information
When you create an account on our Website or place an order on our Website from the United States, we collect certain Personal Information from you that you provide to us directly.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, alias, username, date of birth, gender, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, expiration date, verification code, and/or information for alternate payment types), email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: this Personal Information is collected to provide products or services to you if you place an order on our Website, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, maintain your account on our Website, and if the use is in line with the preferences you have indicated to us, provide you with information about our products or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: this Personal Information is collected directly from you when you create an account on our Website.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: this Personal Information is shared with our processor Shopify, and may be shared with other third-party vendors who provide payment processing, fraud prevention, marketing, purchase financing, and customer support services, including, but not limited to, Affirm, Global-e, Signifyd, and Klaviyo.
Customer support information
When you contact IGNAZIO IBBA customer service team, we collect certain Personal Information that you provide to us.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, expiration date, verification code, and/or information for alternate payment types), email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: this Personal Information is collected in order to provide customer support.
- Source of collection: this Personal Information is collected directly from you when you contact IGNAZIO IBBA for customer support.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: this Personal Information is shared with our processor Shopify, and may be shared with other third-party vendors who provide payment processing, purchase financing, shipping, and customer support services, including but not limited to, Affirm, Global-e, Signifyd, Klaviyo, FedEx, and DHL.
The Website is not intended for individuals under the age of 13. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian of a child who is under the age of 13 and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with affiliates, subsidiaries, and third-party service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use other companies, agents or contractors to perform services on our behalf or to assist us in providing the Website and services and products to you. In the course of providing such services, these service providers may have access to your Personal Information. However, we will only provide these service providers with Personal Information which is necessary for them to perform their services, and we require them not to use your Personal Information for any other purpose. We will use our best efforts to ensure that all our service providers keep your personal data secure. We may share personal data with the following categories of third-party service providers:
- infrastructure and IT service providers, including cloud service providers;
- marketing, advertising and communications agencies;
- online payment and fraud prevention service providers;
- delivery and logistics service providers (for delivery of products you order on our Website);
- external auditors and advisers;
- providers of services related to some enhanced online features;
- cookie analytics providers;
- online advertisers; and
- providers of website testing, security, and analytics services.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights or those of the public.
Our Website may contain links to and from the websites of our partners or affiliates, or other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we have no control over how they may use your Personal Information. You should check the privacy policies of third-party websites before you submit any Personal Information to them.
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Website. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information.
- We use Facebook to build audiences for our advertisements on Facebook and affiliated websites and apps. You can read more about how Facebook uses your Personal Information
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your Personal Information to provide our Website and services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and IGNAZIO IBBA;
- Compliance with our legal obligations; and
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When you place an order through the Website, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the ‘Your rights’ section below.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
We do not engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.
Our processor Shopify uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision-making include:
- Temporary denylist of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This denylist persists for a small number of hours.
- Temporary denylist of credit cards associated with denylisted IP addresses. This denylist persists for a small number of days.